I had realized few things when its comes into scholarship interview, especially for profit maker companies (Panasonic, Sony, etc) . Most interview questions related, on how to think outside the box, therefore its require you to think fast and deliver the answer with short and concise information.
Most common questions for scholarship interview.
- Describe about yourself
- What is your strength and weakness?
- With power,what will you change?
- How would you handle the problems?
- Who are you? In 5 years time.
- What are the subjects been taught in the class, how is it related to your career?
These are all my personal experiences, in the latest interview. Hopefully its will help you during the interview.Do your best and Good Luck 🙂